• Wide Range of Capacities:
APX - R407c: 35 T.R. to 390 T.R. @ 50 Hz - 40 T.R. to 460 T.R. @ 60 Hz
APXa - R134a: 20 T.R. to 250 T.R. @ 50 Hz - 25 T.R. to 300 T.R. @ 60 Hz
• Optimal Performance
• Compact Design
• Easy Installation and Maintenance
Petra's line of air-cooled water chillers are designed to meet the most demanding requirements of air conditioning applications in all types of buildings. These packaged air-cooled water chillers meet the high engineering and performance standards that are characteristic of all Petra air conditioning units. A wide range of capacities and options are made available to meet precise design requirements.
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND OPTIONS
• Semi-hermetic reciprocating type compressor
• Independent Refrigeration Circuits
• Microprocessor controller
• Shell and tube evaporator
• V-type condenser coils
• Available with Aluminum, Polyurethane Pre-coated, Copper and Post Coated Coils
• Easily accessible IP 55 electrical panel
• Direct drive axial condenser fans
• Galvanized C-Channel structural steel bases
• Exposed insulated refrigeration lines covered with special protective wrapping for long lasting resistance
• Unit Casing is fabricated from heavy gauge galvanized steel with oven baked polyester electro-static powder paint.
• Equipped with complete line of accessories for safe operation and control
• Options include heat reclaim heat exchangers, heat pump chillers, brine chillers, compressor part winding, coils protective
coating, compressor noise compartment, pressure gauges, etc.