• Wide Range of Capacities: (45 T.R. to 440 T.R. @ 50 Hz) , (52 T.R. to 505 T.R. @ 60 Hz)
• Extremely low noise levels
• Ideal for Low Noise Applications
• Easy Installation and Maintenance
Due to increasing awareness of noise as an environmental pollutant, Petra Engineering Industries Co. developed the Ultra Low Noise chillers with the lowest dBA level on the market today geared towards noise-sensitive design requirements.
Petra designed the Ultra Low Noise chillers by using their 'Patented Design' for the compressor compartment. In addition, the chillers use the highly efficient, low noise screw compressors and cast aluminum sickle-shaped fans with high efficiency external rotor motors, to further reduce noise levels.
When measured against the ARI standards, the highest dBA of Petra's chillers is lower than the minimum dBA requirement for the same tonnage listed in the ASHRAE standard. In addition, these chillers can be supplied in systems up to 500 tons and take into consideration the chiller C.O.P. in both part load and full load values.
Petra’s Ultra Low Noise chillers have been installed in projects that have strict sound regulations such as schools, universities, libraries and large commercial projects in residential areas of the USA, UK and other countries, where noise control is imperative.
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND OPTIONS
• Independent Refrigeration Circuits
• Microprocessor controller
• Shell and tube evaporator
• V-type condenser coils
• Available with Aluminum, Polyurethane Pre-coated, Copper and Post Coated Coils
• Easily accessible IP 55 electrical panel
• Direct drive axial condenser fans
• Galvanized C-Channel structural steel bases
• Exposed insulated refrigeration lines covered with special protective wrapping for long lasting resistance
• Unit Casing is fabricated from heavy gauge galvanized steel with oven baked polyester electro-static powder paint.
• Equipped with complete line of accessories for safe operation and control
• Options include heat reclaim heat exchangers, heat pump chillers, brine chillers, compressor part winding, coils protective
coating, compressor noise compartment, pressure gauges, etc.
• Environmentally Friendly Refrigerants: R 407c and R 134a