Petra is introducing its revolutionary and unprescented design for full thermal break Air handling units. Petra Thermal Break is applied fully to the whole unit frames & panels. This range covers air flow rates from 1,000 CFM to 50,000 CFM in a single piece unit. Custom designs are available up to 200,000 CFM.
• 2" or 4" thick panel & frame design.
• Fully injected polyurethane panels & frames.
• Anodized extruded Aluminum frames G-14.
• All panels are fixed in place by pressure fixtures without using any screws or bolts.
• Unit leakage rate up to 12" positive or negative pressure is Less than 1% of rated air flow rate.
• Welded Galvanized steel C-channel pictured all over.
• Versatile & Modular design that can accommodate, filters, coils recovery (Wheel, Plate Heat Exchanger, Heat Pipe,
and Run around coils), Supply & Return for (DWDI or SWSI), Economizer, Mixing Box, Sound attenuators ……etc.).
• Panels can be made of galvanized steel (Different gauges), Aluminum or stainless steel.
• Paint Process is 5,000 hours certified or per ASTM 117 for salt spray path. It is powder Sprayed oven baked polyester paint.