Petra introduces compactness, reliability, redundancy, efficiency and serviceability through its air-cooled modular chillers, which are available in the range of 10-60 ton per module. And can be combined together up to 16 modules in cooling or heating mode.
In addition to the new construction jobs, modular chillers can be considered as a perfect solution for the renovation jobs where it is too expensive to repair or operate an existing system. Modular chillers are lower in installation costs, operation cost and maintenance cost, in addition to the wide variety of combinations that can be enhanced with the modular chillers, and possibility of future expansion.
• The chiller module has an engineered compact design to save space and to enable easier lifting, handling & installation.
• High efficiency design up to 10 EER at AHRI conditions.
• 10-60 Ton capacity range, all AHRI certified.
• Each module is factory charged with non-ozone depletion R-410a refrigerant, which offers better efficiency and higher capacity.
• More reliable design is provided by using dual scroll compressors with independent circuits for each module, in addition to
using stainless steel brazed plate, hi-efficiency heat exchanger
• Heavy gauge galvanized steel casing, electrostatic powder paint, 5,000hr salt spray test, with c-channel base prepared for lifting by
heavy duty eye- bolts. Wire mesh is added for coil protection.
• Each module can be isolated by water isolation valves to enable maintenance for other modules for redundancy issues.
• Module acoustical design provides low sound level through using low noise condenser fans and heavy unit structure. Additionally, compressors
jackets are applicable here.
• All module components are accessible and laid out in away that enables the user to make full maintenance without disassembly of modules.
• Unit design offers the use to add additional future modules and expand the unit to have more capacity if needed
• Modules are flexible to be installed at site as back-to-back or side-by-side, based on site and space requirement, with one set of common headers.
• Available in heat pump and capable to provide hot water up to 130ºF, in addition to providing chilled water.
• Each module has its own individual control panel. And all modules can be mastered in one controller.
• Modules can be operated in case of master controller fails.
• Single point power entry is available for multiple module units to make site work easier and less cost
• Communication with BMS systems is available (BacNet, Modbus, Lon works).
• Additional factory installed options are available, like: Manual or Automatic Water Isolation Valves, Hot Gas Bypass, Head Pressure Control,
Liquid Receiver, Suction Accumulator, Water Differential Pressure Switches and Condenser Coil Coating.